Skip to main content
JANUARY 02, 2010

Location: WISPM Meditation Centre, Ibiye (Near Badagry), Lagos.

Woken up at 5am by Bros Udugwu to drop him at the Anniversary ground to join other Inspirers to prepare for the Communion with my car.
Amarachi Obiah offered to do it seeing I was still feeling sleepy. I handed him my key to do so.
Eventually through with the Communion exercise. I left Ibiye with Ify and the Hanson-Basseys for Ikorodu. Smooth drive home. Dropped off the Hanson-Basseys at their door step, made a stop over at the Car-wash while purchased recharge cards before arriving home around 1.30pm.
Spent the rest of the day relaxing at home.
Had issues with my phone. It refused to get charged. Had to conserve energy by occasionally putting my phone, Infinix X557 (Hot 4) off.
Watched telly with Ify through the night before going to bed....***.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JANUARY 14, 2019 Left home around 6am and picked up Isaac at Itamaga. Left for Benin through Ijebu Ode. Arrived Benin around 10.30am. Very smooth drive. All marketing activities today went so well. Checked into the hotel with Isaac around 5.30pm. Worked on my report for today and caught up on my blog.
JANUARY 14 TO 21, 2019 Drove on for my Easter Market Tour for the first time. I have never driven. I always went on public transport. I took Isaac along to keep me company. Mon. Jan. 14 Left Ikorodu, Lagos around 7.30am. Arrived Benin around 10.30am and went straight to Golden Julirose. After discussing business, she dash me small money. Next was Sonic. Good discussion. No dash sha, then Kings where we met the Chairman and his son the incoming MD. After that we located a potential customer, then finally checked into Giacomo Hotel off Agbor Rd. Tue Jan. 15 From the hotel left for Vegalux after having breakfast near the hotel. Vegalux dash me something. From Vegalux to Revelation. Left Being for Asaba. Met Blandon at Asaba. Left to meet Regal at the FRSC along Asaba-Onitsha Rd. Drove behind him to Macdons where he bought us lunch and we discussed business. Left us there to wait for my buddy, Kennedy. He eventuallt came down with wifey from work. We drove to his house....and what