Skip to main content
AVOID COMMON MISTAKES IN ENGLISH

You're taking it personal ❌
You're taking it personally ✔️
He is matured ❌
He is mature ✔️
He has matured ✔️

The reason is Because ❌
The reason is that ✔️

My stuffs ❌
My stuff ✔️

Night vigil ❌
Vigil ✔️

Traveling bag ❌
Travel Bag ✔️

As at when due ❌
As and when due ✔

Be rest assured ❌
Rest assured ✔️

I'm hearing you ❌
I can hear you ✔️

My names are ❌
My name is ✔️

All manners of ❌
All manner of ✔️

She delivered a baby boy ❌
She was delivered of a baby boy ✔️

Lacking behind ❌
Lagging behind ✔️

Crack your brain ❌
Rack your brain ✔️

Return it back ❌
Return it ✔️

Nigeria comprises of 36 states ❌
Nigeria comprises 36 states ✔️
Nigeria is comprised of 36 states ✔️

Wake keeping ❌
Wake keep ❌
Wake ✔️

Exercise patience ❌
Be patient ✔️

Barbing saloon ❌
Barber shop ✔️

I forgot my phone at home ❌
I left my phone at home✔️

Borrow me your pen ❌
Lend me your pen ✔️
May I borrow your pen ✔️

More grease to your elbow ❌
More power to your elbow ✔️

Funny enough, I've never liked him ❌
Funnily enough, I've never liked him ✔️

My body is scratching me ❌
My body itches ✔️

Letterhead paper ❌
Letterhead ✔️

I'm not your mate ❌
We're not mates ✔️

You're mannerless ❌
You're ill-mannered ✔️

Horn at the car in front ❌
Honk at the car in front ✔️

Happy birthday in arrears ❌
Happy belated birthday ❌
Belated happy birthday ✔️

I will sleep at 10pm ❌
I will go to bed at 10pm ✔️

Just when I thought I have seen it all ❌
Just when I thought I had seen it all ✔️

First come, First serve ❌
First come, First served ✔️

Please dash me ❌
Please hand it on to me ✔️
Please give me ✔️

I have a running nose ❌
I have a runny nose ✔️

I have a running stomach ❌
I have a runny stomach ❌
I have an upset stomach ✔️

Addy=Address
Happy birthday in addy =Happy birthday in address ❌❌❌

Working Experience ❌
Work Experience ✔

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLITICS (PLEASE POST YOUR OPINION) Donald Trump will tonight hand out his inaugural ‘fake news awards’ to the media outlets that have most angered him during his first year as President. The Commander in Chief announced the bizarre ceremony in a tweet late Tuesday, writing: ‘I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. ‘Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!’ President Trump has been most vociferous in attacking CNN for its supposed ‘fake news’, with the network widely expected to win the majority of gongs. The awards are likely to be ‘handed out’ in a series of scathing tweets from Mr Trump, and it is unclear whether he will present winners with any sort of booby prize. He popularized the term fake news during his White House run, using it to attack reports whose facts he disputes. But Trump’s critics claim it is an easy way of shouting down va...
CANCER IS NOT DEADLY Dr. Muthami says,  No one must die of cancer except out of carelessness; (1). First step is to stop all sugar intake, without sugar in your body, cancer cell would die a natural death. (2). Second step is to blend a whole lemon fruit with a cup of hot water and drink it for about 1-3 months first thing before food and cancer would disappear, research by Maryland College of Medicine says, it's 1000 times better than chemotherapy. (3). Third step is to drink 3 spoonfuls of organic coconut oil, morning and night and cancer would disappear, you can choose any of the two therapies after avoiding sugar. Ignorance  is no excuse. Let everyone around you know, it's a sacrilege for anyone this day to die of cancer; God bless.
IS THIS FOR REAL?   READ THIS ARTICLE THAT IS CIRCULATING IN THE NAIJA SOCIAL MEDIA, THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY I ASKED THAT QUEDTION. MEDIA RELEASE Kano, Saturday January 13, 2018                   Summary of Deliberations by the Fulani Nationality Movement, (FUNAM). The Fulani Nationality Movement, (FUNAM) after extensive deliberations on the state of the nation in the context of the recent killings and national uproar, met today in Kano, the capital of Kano State.  Among other things, the FUNAM deliberated on attacks on cattles by rustlers, kidnap of Fulani men and women in some parts of Nigeria, displacement of Fulani traditional settlements in Northern Nigeria and some parts of Southern Nigeria, stealing of properties belonging to Fulani cattler owners amongst other issues. The group also deliberated on the political situation in Nigeria occassioned by the irresponsible calls for restructuring of Nigeria, the histori...