Skip to main content
*WHERE ARE YOU GOING???*

 - BILLY GRAHAM

.......Billy Graham is now 92 years old with Parkinson's disease.

In January, leaders in Charlotte, North Carolina invited their favorite son, Billy Graham, to a luncheon in his honor.

Billy initially hesitated to accept the invitation because he struggles with Parkinson's disease. But the Charlotte leaders said, 'We don't expect a major address. Just come and let us honor you.' So he agreed.

After wonderful things were said about him, Dr. Graham stepped to the rostrum, looked at the crowd, and said,

"I'm reminded today of Albert Einstein, the great physicist who this month has been honored by Time Magazine as the "Man of the Century".

Einstein was once traveling from Princeton on a train when the conductor came down the aisle, punching the tickets of every
passenger. When he came to Einstein, Einstein reached in his vest pocket. He couldn't find his ticket, so he reached in his trouser pockets. It wasn't there.

He looked in his briefcase but couldn't find it. Then he looked in the seat beside him. He still couldn't find it.

The conductor said, "Dr. Einstein, I know who you are. We all know who you are. I'm sure you bought a ticket. Don't worry about it."

Einstein nodded appreciatively. The conductor continued down the aisle punching tickets. As he was ready to move to the next car, he turned around and saw the great physicist down on his hands and knees looking under his seat for his ticket.

The conductor rushed back and said, "Dr. Einstein, Dr. Einstein, don't worry, I know who you are; no problem. You don't need a ticket. I'm sure you bought one."

Einstein looked at him and said, "Young man, I too know who I am. What I don't know is where I'm going."�

Having said that Billy Graham continued, "See the suit I'm wearing? It's a brand new suit. My children, and my grandchildren are telling me I've gotten a little slovenly in my old age. I used to be a bit more fastidious. So I went out and bought a new suit for this luncheon and one more occasion. You know what that occasion is? This is the suit in which I'll be buried. But when you hear I'm dead, I don't want you to immediately remember the suit I'm wearing. I want you to remember this:

*I not only know who I am. I also know where I'm going."*

May your troubles be less, your blessings more, and may nothing but happiness, come through your door.

"Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point."

And may each of us have lived our lives so that when our ticket is punched we don't have to worry about where we are going.

You have been blessed. So don't loose the blessing. We all need to know where we are going.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLITICS (PLEASE POST YOUR OPINION) Donald Trump will tonight hand out his inaugural ‘fake news awards’ to the media outlets that have most angered him during his first year as President. The Commander in Chief announced the bizarre ceremony in a tweet late Tuesday, writing: ‘I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o’clock. ‘Subjects will cover Dishonesty & Bad Reporting in various categories from the Fake News Media. Stay tuned!’ President Trump has been most vociferous in attacking CNN for its supposed ‘fake news’, with the network widely expected to win the majority of gongs. The awards are likely to be ‘handed out’ in a series of scathing tweets from Mr Trump, and it is unclear whether he will present winners with any sort of booby prize. He popularized the term fake news during his White House run, using it to attack reports whose facts he disputes. But Trump’s critics claim it is an easy way of shouting down va...
CANCER IS NOT DEADLY Dr. Muthami says,  No one must die of cancer except out of carelessness; (1). First step is to stop all sugar intake, without sugar in your body, cancer cell would die a natural death. (2). Second step is to blend a whole lemon fruit with a cup of hot water and drink it for about 1-3 months first thing before food and cancer would disappear, research by Maryland College of Medicine says, it's 1000 times better than chemotherapy. (3). Third step is to drink 3 spoonfuls of organic coconut oil, morning and night and cancer would disappear, you can choose any of the two therapies after avoiding sugar. Ignorance  is no excuse. Let everyone around you know, it's a sacrilege for anyone this day to die of cancer; God bless.
IS THIS FOR REAL?   READ THIS ARTICLE THAT IS CIRCULATING IN THE NAIJA SOCIAL MEDIA, THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY I ASKED THAT QUEDTION. MEDIA RELEASE Kano, Saturday January 13, 2018                   Summary of Deliberations by the Fulani Nationality Movement, (FUNAM). The Fulani Nationality Movement, (FUNAM) after extensive deliberations on the state of the nation in the context of the recent killings and national uproar, met today in Kano, the capital of Kano State.  Among other things, the FUNAM deliberated on attacks on cattles by rustlers, kidnap of Fulani men and women in some parts of Nigeria, displacement of Fulani traditional settlements in Northern Nigeria and some parts of Southern Nigeria, stealing of properties belonging to Fulani cattler owners amongst other issues. The group also deliberated on the political situation in Nigeria occassioned by the irresponsible calls for restructuring of Nigeria, the histori...